Start date: 02/05/2020 end date: 28th June 2020
Microsoft Word – IYTTCC prospectus 200hr.docx
Immersion Yoga Teacher Training Central Coast- level 1 is 200 hr certification is Yoga Alliance registered Internationally recognised Yoga Teacher Training which offers you opportunity to deeply enrich your yoga practice and understanding of yoga. This comprehensive 200 hr YTT will give you a strong foundation for all aspects of yoga. This YTT will give you skills and confidence to become a knowledgeable yoga teacher. It will also set sound foundation for your own yogic growth through correct yoga practices.
Dates start: 17th October 2019 to 24th November 2019
Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday – 9:30am to 5:30pm
Early bird price: $3100
Early bird date 15th September 2019
Full cost : $3500(From 16th September 2019)
You will learn:
- Yoga Philosophy & History: You will learn origin of yoga its rich history and philosophy of yoga practices. Learn Nadis, Koshas, subtle energy channels and chakras.
- The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali: Learn the 8 limbs of yoga, how to incorporate yogic code of conduct & ethics into our day to day life, and how to bring it into your teaching.
- Yoga Anatomy: Explore anatomy and physiology as well as their practical applications in yoga practices.
- Different styles of Yoga: Explore different paths of yoga Raja Yoga, Jnana Yoga, Karma Yoga and Bhakti Yoga.
- Yoga Alignment & functional assessment: Learn advance postural assessments, learn to assess range of motion, muscle strength and flexibility in application to yoga poses.
- Learn 5 categories of Asana: Learn how to apply Bandhas in yoga practices. Learn foundations and alignment for standing asanas, forward bends, twists, back bends and inversions.
- Teaching Methodology: Learn to develop your own yoga teaching style.
- Pranayama: Learn importance of yogic breathing practices. learn movements of energy through subtle energy channels.
- Sanskrit: Learn basics of Sanskrit, the language of yoga. Learn names of poses and correct pronunciations.
- Yoga Sequencing: Learn how to structure your yoga class safely and sequencing foundations.
- Meditation & relaxation: explore different types of meditation and relaxation techniques and benefits of these practices.
- Introduction to Ayurveda: Learn yoga’s basic principles of yoga’s sister branch Ayurveda. Ayurveda is ancient healing science which is still applicable to modern life.
- Yoga Business and Marketing: Learn foundations for business, safe practices and marketing for your yoga business, including social media, branding and marketing. Reading requirements:
- Heart of Yoga by T. Desikachar Light on Yoga by B. K. S. Iyengar Asana, bandha, Mudhra, Pranayama, by Swami Satyananda Saraswati Yoga for wellness by Gary Krwestow
- Total learning hours:
- 198 hrs – Face to face
- 5 hrs assessments & practicums
- 1 hr mentoring
- 5 hrs assisting senior teacher
- 10 hours of self study